For first time home buyers, families, retirees, investors and international buyers, the agents of Galvan DeFalco & Associates understand the varied aspects of making a decision to purchase real estate. Be it for investment profitability or a family’s sense of home and safety, we listen to our customers and start every assignment with these two questions: “What are the real objectives of the customer, and how can we help achieve those goals?” We maintain a personal and professional approach with our buyers, and a business savvy and effectiveness with all parties throughout the transaction. We offer a comprehensive plan for a smooth transaction and a pleasant experience.
Here’s our comprehensive plan:
- Prepare and educate the buyer on the marketplace and buying experience
- Listen to the buyer’s expectations, wants and needs
- Provide assistance and guidance to international buyers and investors
- Discuss financing options and offer referrals to local lenders and brokers
- Provide daily emails for new listings, price changes and back on the market properties
- Preview inventory and promptly set up showings
- Offer strong negotiating on price and contingencies in the contract
- Explanation of the contract terms
- Provide referrals of established resources of legal support, inspectors, lenders, surveyors, appraisers and estate planning.
- Insure the buyer meets contract deadlines
- Provide a conduit for a smooth transaction between all parties
Let us provide you with the necessary support, knowledge, service and resources to insure you have a successful outcome and pleasant experience. We’ll educate, assist and facilitate all means necessary to achieve your objective.
THIS IS WHERE WE LIVE! THIS IS WHAT WE LOVE!